Life Drawing classes
at Mister Morris
Join our relaxed weekly workshop at the best creative studios in preston, melbourne
Life drawing is an amazing way to improve your drawing and sketching skills. They say, if you can draw the human body, you can draw anything! We encourage all abilities — from absolute beginners to advanced artists to join our classes. It's a truly personal practice that will benefit everyone.
First, we warm up. We practise 30 second, 2 minute and then 5 minute poses to loosen up and get comfortable sketching in the class. The warm-up is followed by a quick break to grab a drink and mix with your fellow sketchers.
We then move on to 10 and 20 minute poses, where you can let your creative juices flow and venture into more abstract, detailed or even painted artwork. Whilst the class is not tutored, it is guided, which means occasional suggestions and observational techniques may be made by the host to improve your skills.
What you will learn
- How to sketch figures quickly and with confidence
- Tips and tricks for more accurate sketching
- A guided (not tutored) class with structured poses
What you will get
- Boards and essential materials provided (or bring your favourite pencil)
- Chilled beats and relaxed studio atmosphere
- Occasional themed model + setting
- Guidance from your host, Lyndsey
- General ticket = does what it says on the label at $22
- Early bird = limited edition cheap tickets at $15
- Multibuy = buy a 6 week pass and save $42 (works out at $15 per class)
For full Ts and Cs click here.